1- Improved attention and
observation:
An example from my real
life is when I decided to buy a new car because I was tired of my
old car the Toyota Land Cruiser 2006, because there
is no any specifications like the automaticsystem and the
Bluetooth and the economic system of the Petroleum and the navigation
system,so I began searching on the Internet for new or
used car fit my needs.
2-over-estimating our
own reasoning abilities
know we have our own beliefs so with that we don't work hard in critical thinking and sometimes in our arguments we win the arguments by the religion beliefs
know we have our own beliefs so with that we don't work hard in critical thinking and sometimes in our arguments we win the arguments by the religion beliefs
3-Improved ability to identify the
key points in a text or other message rather than becoming distracted by less
important material.
The example
for this benefit from my life is when I was studying for the IELTS in HCT
foundation. Anyway, I learned how to skim and scan the important words from the
articles to get the idea in short time. Furthermore, I can use the important
words to make summary that is conclude the whole idea.
4-Improved ability to respond to the
appropriate points in a message.
before i buy
the car i should first book a test driving session to compare the available
models of the car and get what i think is suitable for me.
5-Knowledge
of how to get your own point across more easily.
When I go to
the shop I will ask the worker there about the TV and what is good or bad in
it, does a lot of people buy it and what the accessories can I buy with it.
I can use these steps to buy other thing like phone or computer or electronic devices and absolutely will be best way.
No comments:
Post a Comment